Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Nic Harrison


Open Studios will be starting on 23rd May until 30th May.
My workshop studio (number 136 in the catalogue) will be open during the nine days from 11am until 5pm each day.
I look forward to meeting you at the studio, where I will be working and will be able to show you my methods of making stoneware pottery. I am happy to answer questions about my work and workshop practice. The pottery showroom is well stocked for you to purchase a piece of my pottery. Prices from £10.00 upwards.
Jackie's weaving studio will also be open for those who are interested in weaving.
Directions:
A394, Helston to Penzance road. Crava Lane is a left turn approximately halfway between Breage and Ashton. The Pottery is 200 yds down the narrow lane, sign posted ‘Nic Harrison Pottery’.

No comments: